21 January 2008

The History of Pharmacy on St Isan Road.
The first
established pharmacy on St Isan Road was built by Mr Sherwood in 1938 before most of the housing was built in St Isan!
Mrs Norma Wilson bought the pharmacy in 1967 almost 30 years later & almost another 30 years later in 1995 the ownership was transfered to the present
Pharmacist Andrew Hales.  



 


Back to latest news